Monday, January 4, 2010


Dear, Santa I have been both good and bad this year. I have been a little bit of both. I think its impossible t o be good all year round 24 seven. It’s just not possible to be good and never mess up once. I only really wanted one thing for Christmas I think I deserve considering it doesn’t cost a lot; I would like a tanning package. But I didn’t get that because my mom and everybody else thinks it’s so bad for you. Because it may cause skin cancer well it helps it start up if you go all the time, like I do. I personal love going tanning it relaxes you and gives you time to think have your own time. But the next thing I would I of wanted was ugg boots but they didn’t have ugg boots anymore at stores. They have t the new boots called emu Australia boots its like the new uggs. That was about it for my Christmas even thou I got a lot more then I asked for.
I think I would deserve some stuff but not a lot because I know I could be doing a lot better in school. And I’m not so that’s one thing against me that would effect what I would get. Well I cant really remember the things I did wrong but I can try. I lied to someone about not using something when I clearly did and lie d thro my teeth so they wouldn’t get mad but that’s not a good idea. Because they will just find out in the end and they will be even madder then they would if you told the truth about something. I sometimes have trouble telling the truth about something because I don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings so I lie about something really stupid, and then they find out and get so mad and then it will turn into this big thing and its just not good.

Even thou your bad sometimes it kind a balances’ out everything because nobody is ever perfect, I think being bad is sometimes good and bad. I don’t think a child or anybody should be left with no Christmas. I think everybody deserves Christmas to feel happy for at least one time out of the year even if you are so bad at least you will be happy at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment