Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Petroleum Engineering Tech- I think not this is very wrong I don’t want t to go into this path because its uninteresting to me.
Solar Energy Tech- I don’t really like this one. It’s very wrong because I don’t like to read and study the planets its very boring to me I couldn’t do it because I’m more of a hands on person.
Firefighter -this job is for me, I have always wanted to do something like this. I like the action it evolves and I just like everything about and helping for good it seems like a very good job and something I would try to be able to do.
Landscape Architect -I like to work out outside with landscaping but it gets boring after awhile I think I could do it but not for a while cause I would get very bored and get annoyed with it.
Recreation Therapist
Automotive Recycler-
I don’t like to really work with cars because I know nothing about them
Park Warden / Rangerv
I don’t like to be in parks with little children and watch out for them cause they get on my nerves a lot and I just couldn’t do it.
Renovator
Art / Music Therapist- I don’t think this job is right for me I don’t really like art so it wouldn’t be a good job for me.
Forester- I love the outdoors and I love everything about it but after a while I couldn’t do this jod because want something that will help people when they need it

I would like to become a firefighter. Because I love the action and all the skills you need to become one because it’s a good feeling knowing you helped somebody. I don’t really like the part about where I would have to get some medical skills for it because I hate seeing gross stuff I can deal with it but not for a long time like every day. Even though it would take awhile for me to get my training it would be worth because I really like this job a lot it’s something I can see myself doing cause I love hands on things and all the action and that you have to be if to do this it really makes the job the perfect one for me to do. I really just wanted to be one when I was a little kid it’s like I knew what I wanted to be which I do and I will get this job. No matter what it takes I will get this job because I wanted to be one ever since 3rd grade. Nobody really got me into this job i really just thought about it and I realized I really like this job and everything you have to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment