Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The things I’m grateful for are, my very first is all my gymnastic skills that I now have. Thanks to my gymnastics coach; coach Earl he has taught me everything I now know today, I’m very grateful for Ms. Peggy’s Gymnastics place because there a great place to learn everything you need to learn and you will be coming back for more and more because it’s just such a great gymnastics place to go too. My seconded I’m grateful for is my house that I have because it’s a big house where I have bunch of space to live in and have peace and quiet time to do my own thing at my own time, because I don’t really like being around people if I’m in a really annoyed or bad mood.
My third thing I’m grateful for is all my skills at sports and that I catch on quickly to new things, and do it really well even if its my 1st try doing the new things. My planes for this week are listed below. The things I will do are going to youth group on Wednesdays then most likely hanging out with my friends at their house then today, I’m going to Champs with my friends to hang out and eat. Then thanksgiving is on Thursday and my family and my dad’s friend s are going to come over.
Then on Friday I’m probably going to sleep in because of thanksgiving and how tired I will be from that great day of food and happiness that goes on that day. My plans for Saturday are just to maybe go to gymnastics if it’s not closed. The best thanksgiving food of all time is chicken flavored stuffing its seriously the best food ever with salt and pepper and it’s like steaming hot and we some cherry coke I eat that like all the time is so good you haven’t lived until too had it.

2 comments:

  1. Morgan...I love how you are thankful for youtr friends that have been right next to you through alllllll your problems since day 1.Listening to you, helping you, laughing with you, telling you secrets, and living through the tough moments with you. If anything, that's what I would be thankful for if I were you but me being Kyla, that is what I am thankful for!!!!

    ReplyDelete